Standard shipping is $5.00 for all domestic orders under $100. Orders over $100 ship free within the continental U.S.
There will be additional shipping charges for international orders.
Sew Déjà vu Return and Exchange Policy
Changed your mind and don't want merchandise? Due to the selection offered at our store, many items are not able to be exchanged or returned. For qualifying returns, it is asked that you return item within 7 days of purchase. Item must be in sellable condition. All returns must be in the original packaging and new, unused condition. Fabric and copyrighted materials (books and patterns) cannot be returned. If item was an internet order, customer pays for return shipping. All purchases made from our “On The Fly” (Sale) category and all Special Orders are final.
- Any fabric is NOT able to be Returned or Exchanged!
- Especially due to Covid19 we are NOT refunding or exchanging fabrics.
- ALL sale items are not able to be refunded or exchanged. If an item has a flaw and it marked as “AS IS” this means it may have a flaw, but you are purchasing it knowing there may be a flaw.
- Other Items and notions are able to be refunded, exchanged, or able for store credit. This is based on their condition and proof of receipt.
- BOOKS & PATTERNS because of copyright infringement we are not able to refund or exchange or store credit ANY books, patterns, or other copyrighted designs.
- It is also asked that you do not copy and redistribute patterns, books, or designs.
If we no longer have the fabric you ordered we will notify you and find a replacement fabric that is in stock. You can also choose to have your order refunded; ONLY if it is a fabric that is no longer available.